Program Accountant Job in Nairobi Kenya 2014
Our client, an animal welfare charity for working donkeys, horses and mules, is seeking to recruit a Program Accountant.
This is a 2yr appointment with possibility of extension, based in Nairobi with possible travel within and out of the region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Grant Management
- Financial planning, budgeting & reporting
- Support for partnerships
- Management of restricted income
- Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related studies and CPA (K).
- Have at least 5 yrs working experience in an international NGO, managing grants, partnerships and financial agreements.
- Have experience working with computerized systems of accounting.
All interested and eligible candidates should email a copy of the application letter and CV including 3 referees and current contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to receive an application form not later than 20th December 2013.